Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £19.70Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £5.67Trending at £5.96
- £4.15Trending at £4.63
- £4.60Trending at £5.60
- £4.79Trending at £5.57
- £4.80Trending at £4.87
- £4.30Trending at £8.01
About this product
- DescriptionAt 34, Faith Roberts isn't so different from most women her age. Okay, so her cleavage is rather disappointing and she's still single, but she has a busy job, the usual dysfunctional family, and clinically depressed best friend. Practically normal then? Faith used to think about falling in love, but that was a long time ago.
- Author BiographyJoanne Fedler is the author of When Hungry, Eat, Secret Mothers' Business and The Dreamcloth. Her books have sold over 350,000 copies worldwide. Of her many awards and scholarships, she is proudest of Asshole of the Month from Hustler magazine in 1995 in response to her work on gender equality.Joanne studied law at Yale on a Fulbright scholarship, and was a law lecturer and a volunteer legal counsellor at People Opposing Women Abuse (POWA) in Johannesburg, South Africa, before setting up and running a legal advocacy centre to end violence against women. She was appointed by the Minister of Justice to sit on a project committee of the Law Commission to design new domestic violence legislation.Some day Joanne hopes to set up a writer's colony, grow her own vegetables and live in a place where she will never be stuck in traffic. She currently lives in Sydney with her husband and two kids.www.joannefedler.com
- Author(s)Joanne Fedler
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2011
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Weight380 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.