All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.95
- £3.94Trending at £4.31
- £13.52Trending at £19.92
- £8.67Trending at £10.95
- £7.45Trending at £11.90
- £10.61Trending at £14.94
About this product
- DescriptionIn today's business environment, innovation and creativity are at a premium. This book shows you how to think more productively - no matter what professional level you're at. It is filled with fun, ways to spark fresh ideas, discover unexpected solutions, and implement new strategies.
- Author BiographyTim Hurson is a founding partner of thinkx intellectual capital (www.thinkxic.com), a firm that provides global corporations with training, facilitation, and consultation in productive thinking and innovation. He's both a faculty member and Trustee of the Creative Education Foundation, and a founding director of Facilitators Without Borders.
- Author(s)Tim Hurson
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleManagement & Leadership
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight605 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.