All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to truly capture Donald Trump. A man consistently ranked in the Top 100 Richest People in the world, Trump also brings the perspective of an entrepreneur who overcame an extremely public bankruptcy -- all thanks to his unique approach to life and business, Think big and kick ass!
- Author BiographyPresident-elect Donald J. Trump is a graduate of the Wharton School of Finance and the developer of some of the most prestigious addresses worldwide, including Trump Tower on Fifth Avenue, Trump Park Avenue, Trump World Tower, 40 Wall Street, The Grand Hyatt Hotel, the historic Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, the Palm Trump International Hotel and Tower in Dubai, and numerous award-winning golf courses. His Real Estate and Wealth Expos with The Learning Annex have helped over one million people to think BIG. As the Emmy-nominated star and coproducer of the hit television show The Apprentice and the author of seven bestsellers, he is truly a media giant. This is the first book where Donald reveals his Think BIG attitude. Bill Zanker started The Learning Annex in 1980 with $5,000 of his own money. The Learning Annex has now spent two consecutive years on the Inc. magazine Fastest Growing Companies list with over $100 million in annual sales. The growth of his small business stems from Zanker's partnership with and learning from Donald J. Trump's think BIG strategies. Zanker has been featured in Success, Forbes, Fortune, Inc., and Money magazines. He lives in New York City and Park City, Utah.
- Author(s)Bill Zanker,Donald J. Trump
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication30/09/2008
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £2.99Trending at £5.19
- £9.90Trending at £10.74
- £5.84Trending at £6.11
- £5.97Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £9.99
- £6.09Trending at £6.98
- £8.40Trending at £8.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.