Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.07
- £6.54Trending at £6.88
- £9.60Trending at £13.07
- £12.17Trending at £13.25
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £10.75Trending at £13.77
- £10.87Trending at £12.34
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how to: inspire and ignite trailblazing innovation in your workplace; design a new business model that's creative, collaborative, and sustainable; apply the traditional scientific method to the latest innovations in design thinking ; and build a customized toolkit of the best practices, project portfolios, and strategies.
- Author BiographyNicholas La Russo, M.D., a physician scientist and practicing liver specialist, is the founding medical director of the Mayo Clinic Center for Innovation, the Charles H. Weinman Endowed Professor of Medicine and Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, and a Distinguished Investigator of Mayo Clinic. Barbara Spurrier, MHA, is the founding and current administrative director of the Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic. She has advised senior leaders in the health care industry for over two decades, serving as a champion for innovation in large, complex environments. Gianrico Farrugia, M.D., is the director for the Mayo Clinic Center for Individualized Medicine and the founding associate medical director for the Center for Innovation at Mayo Clinic. He is a practicing gastroenterologist and a professor of medicine and physiology in the College of Medicine, Mayo Clinic.
- Author(s)Barbara Spurrier,Gianrico Farrugia,Nicholas LaRusso
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication17/09/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight465 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.