All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.15
- £9.99Trending at £10.15
- £16.56Trending at £24.93
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £23.73Trending at £24.11
- £21.48Trending at £23.39
- £20.99Trending at £24.92
About this product
- DescriptionDaniela always tries to help her friends, but she doesn't always think carefully and often makes things worse. When she sees a bear near her friend Faye, she must think quickly. What will she do?
- Author BiographyDr. Rob Waring is an Associate Professor at Notre Dame Seishin Women's University in Okayama, Japan. His research interests extend to reading and the acquisition of vocabulary. He is a founding member of the Extensive Reading Foundation and a well-known expert on Extensive Reading. He has published many articles on Extensive Reading and is program advisor to many educational institutions throughout Asia. He maintains an Extensive Reading website, and is owner and moderator of the Extensive Reading discussion list. He was co-conference chair of JALT 2005 in Shizuoka, Japan. Maurice Jamall is an Associate Professor of English at Seikei University in Tokyo. He has been involved in ELT instruction, teacher training, and materials development for 18 years.
- Author(s)Maurice Jamall,Rob Waring
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication04/07/2006
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight59 g
- Width149 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.