All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink Like a Programmer teaches readers how to solve problems systematically, offering numerous techniques and examples designed to demonstrate how to organize thoughts, discover solutions, and find strategies to solve certain classes of problems.
- Author BiographyV. Anton Spraul has taught introductory programming and computer science for more than 15 years. This book is a distillation of the techniques he has used and honed over many one-on-one sessions with struggling programers. He is also the author of Computer Science Made Simple (Broadway).
- Author(s)V. Anton Spraul
- PublisherNo Starch Press,US
- Date of Publication08/01/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationDaly City, California
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNo Starch Press,US
- Weight574 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.30Trending at £15.20
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £22.39Trending at £25.07
- £23.97Trending at £25.99
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.