All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £16.78Trending at £22.84
- £18.13Trending at £19.98
- £37.19Trending at £44.17
- £16.28Trending at £20.28
- £13.77Trending at £14.87
About this product
- Author(s)Hal Box
- PublisherUniversity of Texas Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2007
- Series TitleRoger Fullington Series in Architecture
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2007
- ImprintUniversity of Texas Press
- Content Note112 b&w illus.
- Weight879 g
- Width210 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPrefaceAcknowledgmentsPart One. The PlaceChapter 1. AspirationsChapter 2. Dreaming and SeeingChapter 3. Finding the Best BuildingsChapter 4. Exploring Ideas in ArchitectureChapter 5. Has Architecture Left the Building?Part Two. The Ground FloorChapter 6. Making Architecture with an ArchitectChapter 7. Becoming an ArchitectChapter 8. Thinking Like an Architect: The Design ProcessChapter 9. Visualizing with Drawings and Models, Pencils and ComputersChapter 10. The CritiqueChapter 11. Building Architecture: An ExampleChapter 12. Adding MeaningChapter 13. Making Design DecisionsChapter 14. Style, Taste, and Design TheoryPart Three. The Upper LevelsChapter 15. Making ConnectionsChapter 16. Finding PossibilitiesReading ListSeeing ListIndex
- Author BiographyThe late Hal Box was Professor Emeritus and former Dean of the School of Architecture at the University of Texas at Austin. He was named Dean Emeritus before his passing in 2011. His fifty years' experience in teaching and practicing architecture included work on schools, churches, office and commercial buildings, dormitories, and residences, as well as urban design projects. He was the author of Think Like an Architect.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.