All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionFirst book to provide a comprehensive and jargon-free introduction to debating.
- Author BiographyGaurav Keerthi was the President of the Debate Association (S pore) and is a founding Fellow at the Raffles Debate Academy, and has been debating, judging and coaching for 16 years. Through the Debate Association (Singapore), he co-developed the International Emmy TM nominated reality TV debate show, The Arena, and subsequently starred as a judge. He helped train the Singapore national team that made it to the Grand Finals of the 2007 World Schools Debating Championships. He has consulted for Google, World Bank, Red Cross, Mediacorp, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Education, and other organisations. He has written speeches for politicians, senior civil servants, and military leaders. His advice on writing good policy papers is compulsory reading for all civil servants in the Ministry of Trade & Industry. Gaurav received a full scholarship to study at Stanford University, and he is now a Lieutenant Colonel and a decorated helicopter pilot with the Republic of Singapore Air Force.
- Author(s)Gaurav Keerthi
- PublisherMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- GenreUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintMarshall Cavendish International (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.