Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for people with psychosis, this book contains examples of how cognitive therapy can help people them. It helps these people understand how their problems developed and what keeps them going, learn how to change thoughts, feelings and behaviour for the better, and practice skills using worksheets.
- Author BiographyAnthony P. Morrison is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Manchester and Associate Director for Early Intervention Services at Bolton Salford and Trafford Mental Health Trust. Julia C. Renton is a Consultant Clinical Psychologist at Bedfordshire and Luton Mental Health and Social Care Partnership Trust. Paul French is a research cognitive therapist at the University of Manchester and Associate Director for Early Intervention Services at Bolton Salford and Trafford Mental Health Trust. Richard P. Bentall is a Professor of Clinical Psychology at the University of Bangor.
- Author(s)Anthony P. Morrison,Julia Renton,Paul French,Richard Bentall
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white tables, 18 black & white line drawings
- Weight294 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £13.51Trending at £24.95
- £9.28Trending at £17.49
- £25.40Trending at £26.99
- £25.05Trending at £27.49
- £22.37Trending at £25.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.