Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.30
- £10.75Trending at £11.04
- £21.69Trending at £24.93
- £4.34Trending at £4.46
- £23.93Trending at £24.46
- £8.01Trending at £11.27
- £8.99Trending at £9.29
About this product
- DescriptionHelps readers to introduce to the phenomenon of the technology of thought, an intriguing blend of Islamic and Western ideas that teaches how to harness the power of positive thinking to improve their lives and become more successful.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author Dr. Alireza Azmandian was born in Tehran in 1953 and traveled to America in 1985, where he earned his master's degree in Engineering Management and his Ph.D. in Industrial and Systems Engineering from the University of Southern California. He returned to Iran in 1997 in order to pass on the invaluable achievements of the technology of thought to Iranians. While teaching at the University of Tehran, he founded the cultural-scientific institute Padideh Fekr (The Technology of Thought). Azmandian has spread his message in more than 30 nations in North America, Asia, Africa, and Europe.
- Author(s)Alireza Azmandian
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreCareers & Success
- Series TitleBusiness Skills and Development
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Contemporary
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width147 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.