All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionBringing contemporary critical theory to bear on Beowulf, the author explores the literary originality of a poem often treated as oral and traditional.
- Author BiographyJames W. Earl is Associate Professor of English at the University of Oregon.
- Author(s)James W. Earl
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1996
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Weight372 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.