All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £17.12Trending at £20.95
- £10.27Trending at £18.99
- £9.40Trending at £9.91
- £11.30Trending at £15.07
- £6.49Trending at £9.98
- £8.83Trending at £14.98
- £7.81Trending at £12.97
About this product
- DescriptionEmbedded in a historical context, this is a novel approach to memory involving goals, cues, information, opportunity to learn, and noise.
- Author BiographyMichael S. Humphreys is Professor Emeritus in the School of Psychology at the University of Queensland, Australia. Kerry A. Chalmers is a Senior Lecturer in the School of Psychology at the University of Newcastle, Australia.
- Author(s)Kerry A. Chalmers,Michael S. Humphreys
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication11/03/2016
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note8 b/w illus. 17 tables
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.