CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £13.74Trending at £16.58
- £13.11Trending at £13.40
- £5.35Trending at £5.99
- £10.99Trending at £20.03
- £18.33Trending at £24.05
- £14.76Trending at £17.25
- £4.32Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionThis is one of the most systematic and comprehensive introductions to the philosophy of art (classical, modern and post-modern theories of art are discussed at length). It is ideal for teaching philosophy of art but can also be read by the general public.
- Author(s)Antoon Van den Braembussche
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.