Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.26Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionInvites readers to apply ethical principles to issues that exemplify the kinds of moral challenges encountered in everyday life. This title provides an overview of the need for ethics and then focuses on strategies for effective decision making. It emphasizes doing ethical analysis rather than comparing ethical theories.
- Author(s)Vincent Ryan Ruggiero
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication14/01/2014
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight284 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement9th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.