CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.99
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to the area of thought processes in normal human adults covers three major topics: thinking directed at solving well-defined problems; less directed forms of thinking, such as daydreaming; and creative thinking. An information processing approach is used to discuss these areas.
- Author BiographyDr. Gilhooly is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at the University of Aberdeen. He has published extensively in the psychology of human thinking, and has held numerous research grants in that area. His current research interests focus on the role of working memory in reasoning, planning and creative thinking; and cognitive processes in medical problem solving.
- Author(s)K.J. Gilhooly
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication12/04/1996
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edition Statement3rd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.