All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £8.56Trending at £8.96
- £21.79Trending at £23.69
- £15.72Trending at £17.33
- £16.64Trending at £18.90
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
- £26.73Trending at £39.93
- £16.77Trending at £26.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces fundamental techniques for reasoning mathematically about functional programs. Ideal for a first- or second-year undergraduate course.
- Author BiographyRichard Bird is Emeritus Professor of Computer Science at Oxford University Computing Laboratory and a Fellow of Lincoln College, Oxford. He has authored many books, including Algebra of Programming (1996) and Pearls of Functional Algorithm Design (Cambridge University Press, 2010).
- Author(s)Richard Bird
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication09/10/2014
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight860 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.