All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Description* Initiates students to the linguists' way of observing and analyzing data by making the methods and the process of inquiry visible and accessible. * Engages students in analyzing the breadth and depth of two phenomena in a variety of languages-the expression of noun phrase plurality and the formation of questions.
- Author BiographyMaya Honda is Associate Professor of Human Development at Wheelock College. Her work includes Understanding First and Second Language Acquisition (with Wayne O'Neil, 2004) and papers in Noam Chomsky: Critical Assessments (1994) and The View from Building 20 (1993). Wayne O'Neil is Professor of Linguistics at MIT. His publications include The Generative Study of Second Language Acquisition (edited with Suzanne Flynn and Gita Martohardjono, 1998) and Image, Language, Brain (edited with Alec Marantz and Yasushi Miyashita, 2000).
- Author(s)Maya Honda,Wayne O'Neil
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content Note5
- Weight474 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.