All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.55Trending at £16.54
About this product
- DescriptionIdeal for school administrators who want to optimize their potential as educational leaders to identify opportunities not only to navigate the rough waters of change, but to utilize the energy of these waters to move their schools and school districts forward.
- Author BiographyWilliam G. O'Callaghan, Jr. is founder and owner of The Santa Rita Collaborative, a nationwide interactive network of management, communication, technology, human resource, and public education specialists which helps school leaders build and implement strategies to increase educational capacity. A former journalist, political consultant, and Fortune 500 corporate executive, he has developed a unique perspective about educational leadership which he shares in this book. O'Callaghan is editor of The Power of Public Engagement: A Beacon of Hope for America's Schools, author of Putting the Power of Public Engagement to Work for Your Schools and Community, and co-author of When the Choir Began to Sing.
- Author(s)William G. O'Callaghan
- Date of Publication26/01/2004
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight191 g
- Width163 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.