All listings for this product
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £27.52Trending at £27.85
- £26.61Trending at £28.13
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.99
- £22.38Trending at £26.31
- £19.28Trending at £20.69
- £17.29Trending at £22.16
About this product
- DescriptionRaises pointed questions about how to define effectiveness and success in community-based programs and provides practical insights for anyone working with youth.
- Author BiographyLinda Spatig is professor of educational foundations at Marshall University in Huntington, West Virginia. Layne Amerikaner is a communications specialist at People For the American Way in Washington, DC.
- Author(s)Layne Amerikaner,Linda Spatig
- PublisherOhio University Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2014
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRace, Ethnicity and Gender in Appalachia
- Place of PublicationOhio
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOhio University Press
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.