All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaniel Immerwahr tells how the United States sought to rescue the world from poverty through small-scale, community-based approaches. He also sounds a warning: such strategies, now again in vogue, have been tried before, alongside grander moderization schemes--with often disastrous consequences as self-help gave way to crushing local oppression.
- Author(s)Daniel Immerwahr
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication25/11/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.