All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo be a successful manager, you need to master the skills that characterize strategic thinking from examining situations to interpreting information and know how to apply those skills on the job. This title helps you learn to: understand what strategic thinking is and why it is valuable; and view strategic thinking as a process.
- Author BiographyAbout Pocket Mentors The Pocket Mentor series offers immediate solutions to the challenges managers face on the job every day. Each book in the series is packed with handy tools, self-tests, and real life examples to help you identify strengths and weaknesses and hone critical skills. Whether you're at your desk, in a meeting, or on the road, these portable guides enable you to tackle the daily demands of your work with greater speed, savvy, and effectiveness. Meet Your Mentor David J. Collis is a professor in the strategy unit at Harvard Business School, where he teaches in the MBA and Executive Education programs. He is an expert on corporate strategy and global competition, and coauthor of two books on the topic (Corporate Strategy and Corporate Headquarters).
- Author(s)David J. Collis,Harvard Business School Press
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitlePocket Mentor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width127 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.96
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.72Trending at £19.94
- £8.91Trending at £10.96
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.