All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe international bestseller-don't compete without it!
- Author BiographyAvinash Dixit is Emeritus John J.F. Sherrerd University Professor of Economics at Princeton University, where he offered his popular freshman course in game theory. He is among the world's leading economists, having made fundamental contributions in several major fields as well as in game theory. He is the author of many books, including Dixit/Nalebuff: Thinking Strategically (Norton, 1991), Dixit/Pindyck: Investment Under Uncertainty (Princeton University Press, 1994), and Dixit/Nalebuff: The Art of Strategy (Norton, 2009). Barry J. Nalebuff is the Milton Steinbach Professor at the Yale School of Management. Nalebuff applies game theory to business strategy and is the co-founder of one of America's fastest-growing companies, Honest Tea.
- Author(s)Avinash K. Dixit,Barry J. Nalebuff
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication17/04/1993
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £32.27Trending at £33.25
- £8.89Trending at £9.50
- £7.29Trending at £8.99
- £11.32Trending at £11.68
- £10.55Trending at £11.21
- £8.85Trending at £12.38
- £8.45Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.