All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together van Inwagen's most significant essays in this major field, addressing key topics and including two entirely new chapters.
- Author BiographyPeter van Inwagen is the John Cardinal O'Hara Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame, Indiana. He is the author of An Essay on Free Will (1983), and his numerous other publications include Material Beings (1990), Ontology, Identity, and Modality: Essays in Metaphysics (Cambridge, 2002), The Problem of Evil (2006), and Existence: Essays in Ontology (Cambridge, 2014).
- Author(s)Peter Van Inwagen
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2017
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus.
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.98
- £32.33Trending at £33.22
- £13.79Trending at £19.99
- £20.62Trending at £30.00
- £4.45Trending at £4.99
- £9.21Trending at £12.36
- £9.69Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.