All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Ken Manktelow,Niall Galbraith
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHove
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPsychology Press Ltd
- Content Note35 black & white tables, 45 black & white line drawings
- Weight612 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Judging and Thinking about Probability. 2. The Study of Reasoning: Classic Research. 3. Reasoning with Propositions. 4. Reasoning and Meaning. 5. Explaining Reasoning: The Classic Approaches. 6. Explaining Reasoning: The 'New Paradigm'. 7. Hypothetical Thinking: Induction and Testing. 8. Decision Making: Preference and Prospects. 9. Decisions in Context. 10. Reasoning, Thinking and You.
- Author BiographyKen Manktelow is professor of Psychology at the University of Wolverhampton. He has worked on conditional, especially deontic, reasoning (with his major collaborator David Over), cognitive development and psycholinguistics, and is currently developing research into decision dilemmas and individual differences in reasoning.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.