All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps those who want to argue well and think critically. Using topical examples, this book includes such entries as: Principle of Charity; Lawyer's Answer; Least Worst Option; Poisoning the Well; Sentimentality; Sunk Cost Fallacy; Weasel Words; and, 'You would say that wouldn't you'.
- Author BiographyNigel Warburton is Senior Lecturer at The Open University and a bestselling author. His other books include Philosophy: The Basics, fourth edition, Philosophy: The Classics, third edition, Philosophy: The Essential Study Guide, The Art Question and Freedom, all published by Routledge.
- Author(s)Nigel Warburton
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/06/2007
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight155 g
- Width119 mm
- Height172 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.15
- £6.82Trending at £7.31
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £25.99Trending at £28.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.