All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £30.73Trending at £34.59
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionFound in the Bible and in writings from as far afield as Egypt, China, Indonesia, Greece, and Russia, ring composition is too widespread to have come from a single source. Does it perhaps derive from the way the brain works? This title examines ring composition, its principles and functions, in a cross-cultural way.
- Author BiographyThe late Mary Douglas was professor of social anthropology at University College London. After her retirement she was an honorary research fellow there.
- Author(s)Professor Mary Douglas
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication05/10/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleThe Terry Lectures
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note14 b-w illus.
- Weight226 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.