All listings for this product
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £23.09Trending at £23.73
- £9.86Trending at £10.10
- £7.64Trending at £8.32
- £10.03Trending at £15.45
- £15.29Trending at £18.11
- £17.30Trending at £21.59
- £12.06Trending at £12.21
About this product
- DescriptionGary Gutting tells the story of the remarkable flourishing of philosophy in France in the last four decades of the 20th century. He examines what it was to 'do philosophy', what this achieved, and how it differs from the Anglophone tradition. His key theme is that French philosophy in this period was mostly concerned with thinking the impossible.
- Author BiographyGary Gutting is Professor of Philosophy at the University of Notre Dame.
- Author(s)Gary Gutting
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleThe Oxford History of Philosophy
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight492 g
- Width242 mm
- Height164 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.