All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the relationship between water's cultural meanings and urgent ecological issues.
- Author BiographyCecilia Chen is an architect and a doctoral candidate in communications at Concordia University. Janine MacLeod is a doctoral candidate in the Faculty of Environmental Studies at York University. Astrida Neimanis is a visiting scholar of the Posthuman
- Author(s)Astrida Neimanis,Cecilia Chen,Janine MacLeod
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £17.42Trending at £20.29
- £20.52Trending at £21.10
- £11.24Trending at £12.99
- £20.95Trending at £25.89
- £8.82Trending at £8.96
- £23.48Trending at £24.50
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.