All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionFirst performed on 5 August 2011 at Lower Orsington Theatre, Toronto.
- Author BiographyJason Hall's first full-length play, Eyes Catch Fire won Canada's Herman Voaden National Playwriting Competition in 2003. Produced at the Finborough Theatre, London in 2004, it was selected as a Time Out Critics' Choice GBS, his second play, was first produced at Toronto's Factory Theatre in 2004, then at London's Theatre 503, in 2006, and most recently at New York's off-Broadway Kirk Theatre on Theatre Row, in 2010.
- Author(s)Jason Hall
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight136 g
- Width130 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.