All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThe first comprehensive exploration of third party policing and its implications.
- Author BiographyLorraine Mazerolle is an Associate Professor in the Department of Criminology and Criminal Justice at Griffith University. She is the author of Policing Places with Drug Problems (1999) and co-editor, with Jan Roehl, of Civil Remedies and Crime Prevention (1998). Janet Ransley is a senior lecturer in the School of Criminology and Criminal Justice, Griffith University. She has worked extensively in legal practice, and in providing research and policy advice for parliamentary and government agencies in Australia. Dr Ransley is the co-editor, with Tim Prenzler, of Police Reform: Building Integrity (2003).
- Author(s)Janet Ransley,Lorraine Mazerolle
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Criminology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note23 tables
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.