All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionTo mark the 20th Anniversary of Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations the editor has compiled a comprehensive overview of contemporary debates in third sector scholarship, comprising original research by leaders in the field.
- Author BiographyRupert Taylor (b. 1958) is Associate Professor of Political Studies at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. He completed a BA degree in Politics and Government at the University of Kent in 1980, followed by an MSc at the London School of Economics in 1981 and a PhD in Sociology at Kent, completed in 1986. He was formerly a Visiting Research Fellow in the Department of Political Science at the New School for Social Research in New York, Adjunct Professor in the Department of Political Science at Columbia University and a Visiting Research Fellow in the School of Politics, Queen's University Belfast. Taylor's research interests include political violence, transitions to democracy and non-governmental organisations. Taylor has written widely in the areas of South African politics and the Northern Ireland conflict. His publications include articles in African Affairs, Ethnic and Racial Studies, Peace and Change, The Political Quarterly, Race and Class, The Round Table, and TELOS. He is currently editor of Voluntas: International Journal of Voluntary and Nonprofit Organizations.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note30 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight503 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRupert Taylor
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2010
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.