All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the ways in which third wave feminist television studies approaches and illuminates mainstream TV. This work looks at the contradictions and reciprocities between feminism and television. It offers a discussion of what television has to offer feminist fan.
- Author BiographyMerri Lisa Johnson has published widely on representations of female sexuality in literature and popular culture. She is Editor of 'Jane Sexes It Up' (2001) and of two collections on'line: a special issue of 'Women Writers' on Autobiographical Literary Criticism and a special issue of 'The Scholar and Feminist' on Feminist Television Studies: The Case of HBO . She is Director of the Center for Women's Studies at the University of Carolina-Upstate
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd.
- Date of Publication23/02/2007
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleReading Contemporary Television
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight313 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMerri Lisa Johnson
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.