All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume in Professor Zhang Guangde's foundation Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong sequences, and the movements described synchronize breathing and concentration by enhancing the body's flow of blood and energy to achieve higher levels of physical and mental agility.
- Author BiographyProfessor Zhang Guangde is one of the best known Masters of Chinese Martial Arts. He has practiced martial arts for sixty years and taught across China and around the world for thirty years. He has written thirty books and numerous articles in China. In 2005, he helped establish the International Institute of Dao Yin Yang Sheng Gong in Biarritz, France. There are today over four million people practising his version of Dao Yin.
- Author(s)Professor Zhang Guangde
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication15/06/2011
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleDao Yin Yang Shen Gong
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note57 black and white photographs
- Weight217 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £5.09Trending at £5.54
- £19.03Trending at £19.62
- £7.00Trending at £8.97
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.