Best-selling in Children's Fiction
Save on Children's Fiction
- £67.78Trending at £74.74
- £8.01Trending at £8.25
- £11.99Trending at £14.99
- £6.67Trending at £7.35
- £3.78Trending at £4.23
- £3.50Trending at £5.48
- £4.79Trending at £4.95
About this product
- DescriptionAdolescence brings many changes and inner conflict. The author sheds light on problems such as loneliness, relationships, difficulties with parents, drink and drugs, and sexual awakening. This is a helpful book for parents.
- Author BiographyJulian Sleigh is a priest and counsellor working in South Africa. He is the author of several books relating to relationships, and Crisis Points, a self-help guide for difficult times in life.
- Author(s)Julian Sleigh
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication01/10/1998
- GenreReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Out-of-print date04/10/2012
- Weight126 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.