All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionThis text explains how Islamic banking works and what it offers as an alternative model of financial intermediation.
- Author BiographyAuthor Philip Molyneux: Professor Philip Molyneux is Dean of the College of Business, Law, Education and Social Science, and Professor of Banking and Finance at Bangor University, UK. His mian area of research is on structure and efficiency of banking markets and he has published widely in this area. He has also published a variety of texts on banking areas and acted as a consultant to: New York Federal Reserve Bank, the World Bank, the European Commission, the UK Treasury, Citibank Private Bank, Barclays Wealth, McKinsey & co, Credit Suisse and various other international banks and consulting firms.
- Author(s)Munawar Iqbal,Philip Molyneux
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication30/11/2004
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2005 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.