All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Siri Paiboun has rather enjoyed his first five months in office. Now, as hot-season nights close in, Siri is spirited away from Laos' steamy capital on a Matter of National Security. Arriving in Luang Prabang, he's a busy man, examining carbonized corpses, dining with the deposed king and being rescued by the ghost of an elephant.
- Author BiographyColin Cotterill was born in London. He has taught in Australia, the USA and Japan and lived for many years in Laos where he worked for nongovernmental social service organizations. He now writes full-time and lives in Chiang Mai, Thailand
- PrizesWinner of Dilys Award 2006.
- Author(s)Colin Cotterill
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication08/03/2008
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Out-of-print date13/05/2013
- Width132 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.68Trending at £4.78
- £4.71Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.85
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.42
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.97Trending at £5.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.