All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a different perspective on psychoanalysis, this volume explores the idea that human psychopathology is a manifestation of a breakdown of the individual's capacity to dream his experience. It is of interest to psychoanalysts, psychotherapists, and other mental health professionals.
- Author BiographyThomas H. Ogden is the winner of the 2004 International Journal of Psychoanalysis Award for Outstanding Paper. He is the Director of the Centre for the Advanced Study of the Psychoses and a full member of the International Psychoanalytical Association.
- Author(s)Thomas H. Ogden
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2005
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe New Library of Psychoanalysis
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight249 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.80
- £25.99Trending at £30.88
- £22.57Trending at £23.30
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.