Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.39
- £24.31Trending at £34.99
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £11.55Trending at £14.98
About this product
- DescriptionEven after Lee surrendered to Grant at Appomattox, the Civil War continued to be fought, and surrenders negotiated, on different fronts. This book looks at the most notable of these negotiations that occurred at Bennett Place, when Confederate General Joseph E Johnston surrendered the Army of Tennessee to Union General William T Sherman.
- Author BiographyMARK L. BRADLEY is author of Last Stand in the Carolinas: The Battle of Bentonville. He lives in Graham, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Mark L. Bradley
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note41 illustrations, 8 maps, notes, bibl., index
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.