All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to break negative sleep patterns for better rest and happiness.
- Author BiographyDr Jessamy Hibberd is a highly respected clinical psychologist who worked for the NHS before setting up her own private practice. She is a member of the British Psychological Society (BPS) and the British Association for Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP). Jo Usmar is a freelance journalist and editor. She has contributed to a variety of national titles, including Stylist and Fabulous, as well as writing a regular relationship column for Cosmopolitan. She has appeared on TV and radio commenting on lifestyle and relationship issues.
- Author(s)Jessamy Hibberd,Jo Usmar
- PublisherQuercus Publishing
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuercus Publishing
- Content Note10 b&w illustrations
- Weight147 g
- Width130 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Personal Development
Save on Personal Development
- £1.33Trending at £1.35
- £5.92Trending at £5.99
- £9.99Trending at £12.47
- £8.20Trending at £8.36
- £11.52Trending at £16.98
- £4.98Trending at £6.74
- £5.23Trending at £6.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.