All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.32Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £5.28Trending at £5.90
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis environmental history of the Yazoo-Mississippi Delta places the Delta's economic and cultural history in an environmental context. It reveals the human aspects of the region's natural history, including land reclamation, slave and sharecropper economies, ethnic and racial perceptions of land ownership and stewardship, and even blues music.
- Author BiographyMikko Saikku is a lecturer in North American Studies at the University of Helsinki.
- Author(s)Mikko Saikku
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication21/02/2005
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Note6 b/w photos, 5 tables, 3 maps, 1 figure
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.