All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNothing moved in all that tangled mass of wreckage and shredded cordage and shattered spars. All along the decks, flesh, wood and iron had been beaten into one pulped mess from which trickled streams of blood that brightened the stains venting from the scuppers. The enemy vessel was a dead thing, which even the wind could no longer stir to life.
- Author BiographyPaul Kearney was born and grew up in Northern Ireland. He studied English at Oxford University and has lived for several years in both Denmark and the United States. He now lives by the sea in County Down with his wife and two dogs. His other books include the acclaimed Monarchies of God sequence and the first book in The Sea Beggars series, The Mark of Ran.
- Author(s)Paul Kearney
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication04/06/2007
- GenreScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Books (Transworld Publishers a division of the Random House Group)
- Out-of-print date17/06/2011
- Content NoteMap
- Weight208 g
- Width109 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Fantasy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.