Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIts 1993. The small seaside town of Kingshaven is looking picture perfect in the spring sunshine. With house prices on the move and summer on its way, there's much to look forward to. Then, suddenly, the peace is shattered by the explosion of ordnance that has lain buried since World War Two.
- Author BiographyImogen Parker is the acclaimed author of several novels, including The Things We Do For Love and The Time Of Our Lives, also about Kingshaven and the Palace Hotel. She lives on the south coast with her husband and son.
- Author(s)Imogen Parker
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/09/2009
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Books
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Weight300 g
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.84
- £4.79Trending at £6.16
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.