CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.84Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.48Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- Author(s)Gregory Kan
- PublisherAuckland University Press
- Date of Publication22/02/2016
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintAuckland University Press
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Author BiographyGregory Kan is a writer based in Auckland. His first manuscript, a series of poems, was shortlisted for the Kathleen Grattan Poetry Prize in 2013. Kan's most recent series of poems, 'A holding apart of air', features in the catalogue for the exhibition what is a life? by the painter Kim Pieters, at the Adam Art Gallery, Wellington, and his work is featured or forthcoming in literary journals such as brief, 'Hue & Cry, otoliths, Percutio, Sport and Turbine--. Kan was also featured in - and gave the name to - 'Paper Boat: Moments in the Life of a Book-- (video.lumiere.net.nz/ paper-boat/), a short film directed by Alex Mitcalfe Wilson.
- PrizesShort-listed for Ockham New Zealand Book Awards - Poetry 2017.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.