All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £22.62Trending at £23.38
- £10.14Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.03
- £19.24Trending at £19.60
- £6.20Trending at £6.74
About this product
- DescriptionThe later years of Elizabeth and the reign of James I were the age of Shakespeare, but also the age of Sidney, Spenser, and Donne, of dramatists Marlowe, Jonson, and Webster, and of prose writers Nashe, Bacon and Burton. This study examines the social conditions which produced this array of talent.
- Author BiographyJulia Briggs is Professor of English and Women's Studies at De Montfort University, Leicester.
- Author(s)Julia Briggs
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication04/09/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleOPUS
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight307 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.