All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an epic novel of sea-faring adventure set in the 19th century charting the life of Robert Fitzroy, the captain of 'The Beagle' and his passenger Charles Darwin. It combines adventure, emotion, ideas, humour and tragedy as well as illuminating the history of the 19th century.
- Author BiographyHarry Thompson is a highly successful television producer (Have I Got News for You, They Think It's All Over, Never Mind the Buzzcocks) and the author of a number of non-fiction bestsellers (Peter Cook, The Biography). He has written for most of the national newspapers, especially on travel, and has been nominated for Travel Journalist of the Year. He lives in London, W2. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Harry Thompson
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication06/06/2005
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Review
- Out-of-print date04/04/2006
- Weight934 g
- Width151 mm
- Height47 mm
- Spine232 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/airside Ed
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £24.99Trending at £30.10
- £6.10Trending at £6.94
- £8.25Trending at £10.99
- £6.32Trending at £7.96
- £5.78Trending at £6.98
- £4.69Trending at £5.59
- £7.09Trending at £7.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.