Consider these sponsored items
- £9.11Free postage
- £9.03Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrank Lloyd Wright wasn't just an architect. He was a prophet, a poseur; a beloved teacher, a failed businessman. During his long, eventful life he experienced both incredible misfortune and great success. Thsi book gives readers an up-close look at Wright's progress from difficult childhood, through mid-life setbacks and on to late-life comeback.
- Author BiographyIan Volner is a freelance writer on architecture and design based in New York. Michael Kirkham is an Edinburgh-based illustrator working internationally in the fields of advertising, editorial, and design. His work has been featured in numerous publications, including The New Yorker, Wallpaper*, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Ian Volner
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication08/08/2016
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width173 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £17.00Trending at £20.46
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £49.55Trending at £63.00
- £4.89Trending at £5.02
- £25.14Trending at £40.00
- £22.87Trending at £27.90
- £18.56Trending at £20.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.