All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLeonardo da Vinci lived an itinerant life. Throughout his career - from its beginnings in the creative maelstrom of fifteenth-century Florence to his role as genius in residence at the court of the king of France - Leonardo created a kind of private universe for himself and his work.
- Author BiographyChristina Christoforou is a London-based illustrator and artist. She has produced work for The New York Times, Penguin Publishing, and The National Theatre of Greece, and has worked as a lecturer in communication design. Previous publications include Whose Hair? (2010) and This is Bacon (2013). Joost Keizer is Assistant Professor of Art History and Director of Curatorial Studies at Groningen University in the Netherlands. He has published on various artists, including Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Albrecht Durer, and Piero della Francesca.
- Author(s)Christina Christoforou,Joost M. Keizer
- PublisherLaurence King Publishing
- Date of Publication04/04/2016
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleThis is
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaurence King Publishing
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight380 g
- Width171 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.37Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.07
- £8.79Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.