All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.55Trending at £9.79
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.96
- £7.89Trending at £10.04
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £8.61Trending at £8.80
About this product
- DescriptionTakes us back to that moment between the fifties and the sixties when a new music called free jazz took root in the coffeehouses and nightclubs of New York City, Chicago, and Los Angeles. -John Szwed, author of So What: The Life of Miles Davis
- Author BiographyIain Anderson is Professor and Chair of History at Northeastern State University.
- Author(s)Iain Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication05/06/2007
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleArts and Intellectual Life in Modern America
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note23 illus.
- Weight390 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.