All listings for this product
Best-selling in Short Stories & Anthologies
Save on Short Stories & Anthologies
- £5.62Trending at £6.10
- £10.05Trending at £10.37
- £12.30Trending at £14.63
- £7.52Trending at £10.07
- £6.81Trending at £9.08
- £6.98Trending at £9.06
- £8.09Trending at £10.09
About this product
- DescriptionAn anthology of 25 short stories from writers in North Carolina, all published within the last 15 years of the 20th century. The stories range widely in setting, character, tone and even form, from short stories to novellas.
- Author BiographyMichael McFee teaches creative writing and North Carolina literature at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Author of five books of poetry, he is also editor of The Language They Speak Is Things to Eat: Poems by Fifteen Contemporary North Carolina Poets.
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication02/10/2000
- GenreShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byMichael McFee
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.