All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an introduction to the thought of Thomas Aquinas (1225-1274), who is one of the most significant Christian writers of the Middle Ages. It pays particular attention to the Aquinas's context as a Dominican friar, devoted to the task of preaching the Christian gospel.
- Author BiographyFrederick Christian Bauerschmidt is Professor of Theology at Loyola University Maryland and a Deacon of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. He has previously published on Thomas Aquinas, Christian mysticism, and contemporary Roman Catholic theology.
- Author(s)Frederick Christian Bauerschmidt
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- GenreChristian Theology
- Series TitleChristian Theology in Context
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight562 g
- Width148 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £19.99Trending at £27.28
- £5.79Trending at £7.01
- £30.18Trending at £31.28
- £9.33Trending at £12.08
- £39.99Trending at £50.16
- £10.73Trending at £11.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.